Dear Ms. McCree:
This email will acknowledge completion of your public records request dated September 7, 2017.
- Any and all memorandums of understanding or agreements between Albuquerque Police Department (“APD”) and the Sexual Assault Nurse Examiners (“SANE”) from 2007 to present;
- All current Standard Operating Procedures, Policies, and Orders issued by or applicable to the Investigative Bureau and Scientific Evidence Division;
- All Special Orders and Memorandums related to sex crimes from 2007 to present;
- All training materials related to criminal sexual penetration and attempted criminal sexual penetration produced or used by APD since 2007;
- A current staffing chart of the Investigative Bureau;
- The current staffing budget for APD;
- All crime and/or criminal investigation statistics compiled or created by APD since 2007;
- All crime lab logs and evidence room logs demonstrating what evidence is currently stored by APD; ON DISC
- Any and all documents demonstrating how APD prioritizes the investigation of crimes; and
- All emails, memos, letters, or other correspondence to or from APD staff and leadership regarding Sexual Assault Evidence Kits. E-MAILS ONLY - ON DISC
- All minutes taken at Albuquerque Sexual Assault Response Team meetings.
You may pick up copies of the responsive records at:
SECURITY STATION – 1st FLOOR
Law Enforcement Center
400 Roma Ave. NW
Albuquerque, NM 87102
Please contact (505) 768-2137 or (505) 768-2141 between the hours of 8:00 – 4:30. Provide security with a copy of the attached invoice. Please make payment by cash ($169.00) or billed to your account. Payment may also be made by company check made payable to City of Albuquerque.
You may access your invoice by signing into your NextRequest profile at the following website:
If you have not created a profile, go to the following link:
If you are seeking to inspect the responsive records at no cost, then please contact my office and we will provide more information on the location of that inspection. The inspection may take place either at the aforementioned location, but more likely it will occur at the Office of the City Clerk, located at 600 2nd Street NW, Albuquerque, NM 87102. That office is located on the 7th floor of that building. Please contact the Office of the City Clerk (505) 924-3650 if you have any questions related to the inspection at their office.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Office of the Acting APD Records Custodian
Acting APD Records Custodian/Records Supervisor
400 Roma Avenue NW, Alb., NM 87102
Office (505) 768-2137