Hello Mr. Arasim,
This email will acknowledge completion of your public records request dated March 24, 2018.
Responsive records provided at no charge:
- SOP 2-74 (provided by SOP Liason)
- SOP 5-6 (provided by SOP Liason)
- SOP 5-7 (provided by SOP Liason)
- The Albuquerque Police Department’s policies and procedures related to the sharing of information with prosecutors (District Attorney Offices) that assists said prosecutors to comply with United Supreme Court case Brady vs Maryland (1963).
- The log or listing of all APD officers who have had their records disseminated to any District Attorney since January 1, 2010, for entry into said District Attorney’s Brady Alert System (aka Brady List).
While the communications related to the collection of responsive documents for this IPRA request obviously did not exist at the time of the request, the City has decided to waive this objection and simply provide the non-exempt responsive documents. This is merely a courtesy and in no way waives or limits our ability in the future to only produce documents in existence at the time of a request.
Please be aware, some of the communications are exempt from disclosure under New Mexico’s Inspection of Public Records Act. NMSA 1978, § 14-2-1(A)(8) (as otherwise provided by law, including but not limited to NMRA, Rule 11-503 (attorney-client privilege); NMRA, Rule 1-026(B)(5) (attorney work product)). For this reason, I am denying their inspection.
You may pick up the above items at:
SECURITY STATION – 1st FLOOR
Law Enforcement Center
400 Roma Ave. NW
Albuquerque, NM 87102
Please contact (505) 270-5863 or (505) 768-2137 between the hours of 8:00AM – 4:30PM. Provide security with a copy of the attached invoice.
You may access your profile by signing into your NextRequest profile at the following website:
If you have not created a profile, go to the following link:
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or comments.
Office of the APD Records Custodian
APD Records Custodian/Records Supervisor
400 Roma Avenue NW, Alb., NM 87102
Office (505) 768-2137
Cell (505) 980-4944