This email will acknowledge completion of your public records request dated May 8, 2018.
- Report – Case 12-0024509
- CAD - Case 12-0024509
- Lapel – Case 13-0084417 (Shared via Evidence.com at no charge)
- Report – Case 17-0111554
- CAD – Case 17-0111554 (1 CAD shared via NextRequest at no charge)
- 911 Audio – Case 17-0111554
- Lapel – Case 17-0111554 (Shared vid Evidence.com at no charge)
- Lapel Video - Case 12-0024509
- 911 Audio - Case 12-0024509
- 911 Audio - Case 13-0084417
We have redacted protected personal identifiers pursuant to NMSA 1978, § 14-2-1(B).
Some portions of the requested records have been redacted as they fall under an exemption to the Inspection of Public Records Act. NMSA 1978, § 14-2-1(A)(8) (as otherwise provided by law; including but not limited to the Victims of Crime Act (NMSA 1978, §§ 31-26-1 to -10), the New Mexico Constitution art. II, § 24, the Children’s Code (NMSA 1978, §§ 32A-1-1 to -23-8), and NMRA, Rule 11-509). These redacted portions either show partially nude children or reveals their identities. I am therefore denying inspection of these portions of the records.
You may access your account by signing into your NextRequest profile at the following website:
If you have not created a profile, go to the following link:
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or comments.
APD Records Custodian/Records Supervisor
400 Roma Avenue NW, Alb., NM 87102
Office (505) 768-2137
Cell (505) 980-4944