This email will acknowledge completion of your public records request dated May 16, 2018.
- Report – Case 12-0024509
- CAD - Case 12-0024509
- Lapel – Case 13-0084417 (Shared vid Evidence.com at no charge)
- Report – Case 17-0101434
- CAD – Case 17-0101434 (Shared via NextRequest at no charge)
- Lapel – Case 17-17-0101434 (Shared vid Evidence.com at no charge)
- Report – Case 17-0111554
- CAD – Case 17-0111554 (1 CAD shared via NextRequest at no charge)
- 911 Audio – Case 17-0111554
- Lapel – Case 17-0111554 (Shared vid Evidence.com at no charge)
- Lapel Video - Case 12-0024509
- 911 Audio - Case 12-0024509
- 911 Audio - Case 13-0084417
- 911 Audio – Case 17-0101434
We have redacted protected personal identifiers pursuant to NMSA 1978, § 14-2-1(B).
Some portions of the requested records have been redacted as they fall under an exemption to the Inspection of Public Records Act. NMSA 1978, § 14-2-1(A)(8) (as otherwise provided by law; including but not limited to the Victims of Crime Act (NMSA 1978, §§ 31-26-1 to -10), the New Mexico Constitution art. II, § 24, the Children’s Code (NMSA 1978, §§ 32A-1-1 to -23-8), and NMRA, Rule 11-509). These redacted portions either show partially nude children or reveals their identities. I am therefore denying inspection of these portions of the records.
I am denying inspection of some of the lapel videos and records generated by two APD cases which are responsive to your request. These records are a part of APD case numbers 18-0042209 and 18-0042557. The Attorney General has requested that we do not release these records pursuant to the Inspection of Public Records Act under the Children’s Code and because they contain confidential law enforcement information. For more information, please see the attached letter from the Office of the Attorney General.
You may access your account by signing into your NextRequest profile at the following website:
If you have not created a profile, go to the following link:
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions or comments.
APD Records Custodian/Records Supervisor
400 Roma Avenue NW, Alb., NM 87102
Office (505) 768-2137
Cell (505) 980-4944