Dear August Weiss:
On 10/17/2018, we received your public records request for the following records:
Address: 2901 Euclid Avenue NE
- Does the Subject have any material outstanding building code violations within its file?
- Are there any existing or pending material building or fire/life safety code requirements that the Subject would not be grandfathered and therefore compliance would then be
mandatory? If “Yes”, please briefly explain.
- Do you have any general or specific knowledge of any physical conditions (site or building) that negatively impact the Subject such as localized flooding, sanitary sewer
back-up problems, etc.? If “Yes”, please briefly explain.
- Is the Subject within a 100-year frequency flood plain? If “Yes”, please identify the Flood Hazard Zone as per FEMA’s Flood Insurance Rate
- What Building Code is enforced, and what is the local Zoning Ordinance classification of the property?
- Are there any municipal required procedures or mandated improvements that are triggered by a change of ownership/title such as: a re-inspection by the Building Department, the installation of sprinklers, installing water conservation devices, ? If so, what are they?
7. Please forward us a copy of the Subject’s Certificate of Occupancy.
This communication will confirm our completion of your request. We have searched for responsive records and not been able to locate or identify any records. As a result, there are no responsive records related to your request that are maintained by my office. My office will now close your public records request. However, you provided contact information for the inquiries you have.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
October 23, 2018, 11:07am
Added: Albuquerque Fire and Rescue, Planning .
October 18, 2018, 4:16pm
Request received via email
October 18, 2018, 4:12pm