Dear Mr. Arias:
On 12/03/2018, we received your public records request for the following records:
I am performing a Real Estate Due Diligence Property Condition Assessment at the Skilled Nursing Facility at 8810 Horizon Drive NE, Albuquerque, NM 87113. I am requesting records for the following:
- Copy of original building permit
- Copy of Certificate of Occupancy
- Current Zoning designation
- Are there any outstanding Zoning or Building Code Violations?
- Information regarding the frequency of Fire Department inspections (i.e. How often are Fire Department inspections performed at this property?)
- What is the date of the last Fire Department inspection, if any?
- Are there any outstanding Fire Department violations at the subject property?
As a side note, some of the information that I am requesting is similar to Public Records Request 18-5362, dated September 19, 2018. The zoning information provided in that request will probably suffice for my questions #3 and #4.
This communication will confirm our completion of your request. We have searched for responsive records and not been able to locate or identify any records. As a result, there are no responsive records related to your request that are maintained by my office. My office will now close your public records request.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
December 6, 2018, 4:34pm
December 6, 2018, 4:33pm
Added: Albuquerque Fire and Rescue, Planning .
December 4, 2018, 9:47am
Request received via web
December 3, 2018, 12:08pm