Dear Ms. Rasche:
On 05/08/2019, we received your public records request for the following records:
EBI Consulting (EBI) is conducting a Phase I Environmental Site Assessment (ESA) and Property Condition Report (PCR) at the Sandia Vista Apartments, 901 Tramway Boulevard NE, Albuquerque, NM (EBI Project No. 1719000155). As part of the ESA and PCR process, I would like to request access to records regarding the following, as applicable:
- Current and historical building permits
- Current and historical Certificates of Occupancy
- Date of construction
- Dates of public sewer and water connection
- Installation or removal of storage tanks (above and underground)
- Hazardous materials storage or release
- Hazardous waste generation or discharge
- Current and historical environmental health code violations
- Current and historical environmental health permits
- Asbestos or lead-based paint abatement
- Information on any septic system
- Information on any potable water well
I understand that these records may not be available. If these records are available, please forward to the request center. If there are any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.
This communication will confirm our completion of your request. We have searched for responsive records and not been able to locate or identify any records. As a result, there are no responsive records related to your request that are maintained by my office. My office will now close your public records request.
Please let me know if you have any questions.