Dear Ms. Hays:
On 05/08/2019, we received your public records request for the following records:
I would like to submit an Open Records Request for the following site:
4747 Central Ave NE
Albuquerque, NM 87108
Type of Business: Pizza Restaurant
BUILDING DOCUMENTS (if available or applicable):
- Approved Site Plans
- Confirm if there are any documented Open/Unresolved building violations cases
CERTIFICATE(S) OF OCCUPANCY:
- All valid Certificate(s) of Occupancy
- If no CO is available or if the CO is expired, would the absence or expiration be considered a violation?
- In the event that it is considered a violation, could you kindly provide us with the information regarding any penalties as well as the rules on obtaining a proper Certificate of Occupancy?
- Is it a requirement to transfer or re-issue a Certificate of Occupancy upon change of ownership?
ZONING DOCUMENTS (if available or applicable):
(Please note that we also requested a Zoning Verification Letter from the Zoning Department)
- Special or Conditional Use Permit
- PUD Ordinances
- Zoning/Planning Board/City Council Decisions
- Variance Approval
- Confirm if there are any documented Open/Unresolved zoning violations cases
- PD Approval & Site Plan
FIRE DOCUMENTS (if available or applicable):
- Confirm if there are any documented Open/Unresolved fire violations cases
This communication will confirm our completion of your request. We have searched for responsive records and not been able to locate or identify any records. As a result, there are no responsive records related to your request that are maintained by my office. My office will now close your public records request.
Please let me know if you have any questions.