On June 12, 2019, we received your public records request for the following records:
ADP IPRA Records Custodian/Supervisor ALBUQUERQUE POLICE DEPARTMENT
400 Lomas Avenue NW Albuquerque, NM 87102
Re: IPRA Request
MVA - 1-01-19 on 1-40 near 6th Street Exit
Dear Ms. Barraza:
Please accept this request, pursuant to the New Mexico Inspection of Public Records Act, NMSA 1978, Section 14-2-1:
This IPRA request pertains to an automobile accident that occurred on January 1, 2019, on Interstate 40 near the Sixth Street Exit, involving Guadalupe Pompa (DOB 07/17/55) and Patrick Cisneros.
Please provide us with a complete copy of all the documents related to this accident, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Accident/incident reports and any supplemental investigative reports;
- 911 log related to accident and CAD rep01i;
- Photographs and diagrams;
- Video and audio
- Notes, records, documents, data recordings, electronically stored materials, or tangible items produced by any investigation, test,
- Statements whether written or recorded; and
- Inspections/examinations of the vehicles
Once we receive your invoice for the requested public records, we will remit prompt payment for the records.
We very much appreciate your assistance in this regard.
This communication will confirm our completion of your request. We have searched for responsive records and not been able to locate or identify any records. As a result, there are no responsive records related to your request that are maintained by my office. My office will now close your public records request.
Please let me know if you have any questions.